“There were so many miracles that day,” said Belinda Talonia, a Mountain View administrator, “starting with the miracle of life—the miracle that all those students who were injured horribly—they all survived"
1. What it's like to be a custodian
2. X-Country Teams have potential for state
3. MV Plays in Honor of Sam Henderson
4. First person perspective of summer school
4. FFA takes trip to State Fair
5. Tennis players grow on, off court
6. Girls soccer faces Orem Friday
7. FFA visits Utah State Fair
8. Students enjoy Homecoming
9. Football first win against Union
10. Farewell to Dr. Chun
How did our ancestors experience the extravagant event that is Prom? Read on...
Sam Henderson is an autistic senior at Mountain View High School who is an honorary member of the MV football team.
The Bruin Post ©2016 Mountain View High School and Alpine School District, All Rights Reserved.